Our Library Media Center is staffed by Mrs. Staggs, Librarian and Mrs. Baker, Library Assistant.
All classes attend library weekly for book checkout and instructional lessons that focus on information literacy, digital media learning, literature, and the Virginia Standards of Learning. With the teacher's permission, students may visit the library, during open periods, either individually or in small groups to check out and return materials, to read for pleasure or information, take Accelerated Reader quizzes, or research topics for class assignments.
- Books are checked out for two weeks.
- Renewals are allowed as needed.
- Kindergarten students may check out one book initially. Later in the year, they may check out two books.
- Grades 1-5 may check out two books.
- If a student has a book that is overdue, further checkouts may be restricted until the overdue material is returned.
- Students who lose or damage books beyond repair are charged the replacement cost of the book.
Click on the image above to access World Book online.
See Mrs. Staggs for the username and password.